Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bloglovin'

I just wanted to let everyone know that I can be followed using Bloglovin.  Bloglovin allows you to follow all of the blogs that you love in one place.  It is free and easy to set up and use.  I had read that it is a good replacement for Google reader, so after looking into it a bit, I decided to claim my blog and make it easier for others to follow me.  I have put a button for Bloglovin on the right hand side, so if you would like to follow me using Bloglovin feel free to push it! :)  

Thanks to all who do follow me whether you use Bloglovin or not!

***********************************************************************************
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9996275/?claim=mx7nq9py9ag">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment